Most major insurance providers, such as Medicare, cover Dr. Scranton's program up to 80 percent. From there, most secondary or supplemental insurance carriers are able to cover the remaining 20 percent. If insurance is an issue with the patient, Brain Fitness Centers of Florida LLC is happy to work with the patient to find a mutually acceptable form of payment.
Medicare, AARP, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Florida Blue, Humana, and United Health Care.
Additional insurance carriers are also accepted. Please contact our office to see if we take your plan.
When it comes to brain health and fitness and what insurance plans do and do not cover, we are the top experts in the state of Florida. Don't hesitate to contact us for more information about your insurance carrier and what will be covered through your individual plan.